1. 11 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit This One City In South Carolina
There’s a Blue Ridge Mountain town tucked away in South Carolina that’s been gaining more and more attention these days, and it’s no mystery why. With its exploding restaurant scene and gorgeous natural landscape, Greenville has been noted as the “next Charleston.” In fact, it’s even been designated by the New York Times as among the best places in the world to visit this year. Here are just a few undeniable reasons to put Greenville on your travel bucket list:
2. ACCOLADES :: One of the fun things about being that Greenville is reading all the nice things people have to say about Greenville. From national publications to network TV shows, Greenville, South Carolina has blushed more than once at the kind words and praises we’ve received. Take a minute and see for yourself what people are saying. Here are a few — go to VisitGreenvilleSC Accolades to find the full listing!
- Top 10 Buzzy, Unpredictable Travel Destinations to Visit Next Year || Wall Street Journal
- The 25 Best US Small Cities to Spend the Weekend || Thrillist.com
- 16 Under-the-Radar Southern Food Destinations || Zagat
- Top 10 Best Places to Live 2016 || Men’s Journal
3. RESTAURANTS :: 600 restaurants!! Greenville is quickly becoming known as a “Foodie paradise,” with an enticing and diverse collection of dining experiences and cuisines – from traditional to global to downright eclectic. As you may have gathered by now, Greenville takes its food seriously. That explains why in the downtown area alone, you’ll find more than 100 different restaurants offering menus as diverse as the city itself. No matter what your tastes, timing or budget, you’re sure to find a great meal waiting for you at one of these remarkable places. Go to VisitGreenvilleSC Restaurants to find the full listing!